We are a faith community that values caring, learning, and acting on our Unitarian Universalist principles.
- A generous community where all members contribute time, talent, and treasure to our shared goals;
- A responsive community dedicated to religious exploration for all ages, caring for one another and welcoming all people of good will;
- A visible community with a heart for justice, actively seeking ways to be involved with our larger community;
- A growing community that stewards an expanded and updated campus with accessible facilities that will support our mission.
Sunday Services begin at 11 a.m. They take place in “The Dome,” our signature sanctuary (above, flanked by our “Small Dome” on the right, UUCT’s original meeting place), and are typically followed by coffee and fellowship, along with a host of activities – some planned, others spontaneous. You never can tell what might be happening on any given Sunday (unless you check here on our website, or come and find out for yourself). See you in church!
For the month of February our theme is Identity .
Guest Speaker David Roth, UU Musician and Storyteller
Worship Associate- Joel Holtry
Our guest speaker this month is UU musician and storyteller David Roth. David Roth strikes many chords, hearts, and minds with his unique songs, offbeat observations, moving stories, sense of the hilarious and powerful singing and subject matter. As singer, songwriter, recording artist, keynote speaker, workshop leader, and instructor, David has earned top honors at premier songwriter competitions – Kerrville (TX) and Falcon Ridge (NY) – and taken his music, experience, and expertise to a wide variety of venues in this and other countries full-time for three decades.
Welcome David Roth; where song, spirit, and speaking meet.
Conversations with the Board
Members of the Board of Trustees will be present for conversation after church next Sunday from 12:15 to 12:45 p.m. The purpose is to open communication and share ideas. Come with questions and ideas but always with an open mind.
Please visit our Month of Sundays page where you will get a long-range view of our services at a glance!
“We Are Unitarian Universalists” a short video which explains who we are, what we do, and why it matters. What is a Unitarian Universalist …
There is always something interesting, fun, challenging, or intellectually stimulating going on at UUCT.
Whether it’s an annual event like our All-Music Service or an impromptu discussion about the events of the day or working on one of our many committees, there really is “something for everyone” here. See for yourself. Click the links below…and we’ll see you soon!
- Click here to see what’s coming up in the next couple of weeks.
- Click here to see our longer-term Scheduled Events and Ongoing Activities.
- Click here to see Concerts in the UU Dome
- Click here to see past Sunday services on YouTube
Staff Office Hours Office Hours for Rev. Patricia Owen- Monday; Appointment Only, Tuesday- Thursday; 11am-5pm. E-Mail RevP@uutampa.org
Erin Powers, Director of Religious Education for Children & Youth Wednesday 3:30-8:30 p.m.; E-mail email@example.com.
Dee Lynch, Music Director By appointment: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Turnipseed, Office Assistant Tuesday & Thursday 9am-3pm; E-mail email@example.com.