Kim McDonald – President
David Reddy – Vice President
Patricia Benedict – Treasurer
Trude Diamond – Secretary
Members at Large
James Shaw Jr.
Ex Officio Member
Rev. Patricia A Owen – Settled Minister
- The Board of Trustees is the governing body of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Tampa.
- The Board consists of 9 members, three elected each year. Terms run from September through August.
- Board members are restricted to two consecutive 3 year terms. There are no limits on non consecutive terms.
- The Board selects officers from its members on the first business meeting in September.
- The positions chosen are President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary. These four Board members become Officers of the Florida Corporation and are listed on the Florida Corporation’s website. They also become the signatories on the Church’s various bank accounts.
- The Board meets regularly on the third Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm.
- All members and friends meet for Conversations With The Board after church on the last Sunday of the month from 12:15 to 12:45 p.m. The purpose of these conversations is to open communication and share ideas. Please come with questions and ideas, and always with an open mind.
Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.